miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

WINDOWS. NAGIOS. Several certificates in a same server. Check_ssl_cert

One of my responsabilities is the Certificates Control.
I want to control from Nagios when a certificate expires, the problem was that I didn't found one instruction for this. So I had to improvise.

At this post I explain how to configure one web page for each certificate in a same server for check the certificastes since Nagios with the command: "$USER1$/check_ssl_cert -H $HOSTADDRESS$ $ARG1$ $ARG2$"

WINDOWS

[ ] Connect to IIS

At this Server there are 3 Certificates



[ ] Create a new web pague 


You can put something in this configuration


It is important the dates in blue box at this picture. In this example use a port 8003 you can use others ports frees.

I select the certificate number three.


If the IIS show this warning, no problem



The IIS result:

It's not necessary but I configure a simply default pague at new "web servers"

 


NAGIOS

You need the server to verificated  existed.

At this screeshot you can view how to check 3 certificates at same server

 The configuration:

In "Manage Hosts" I assign the server/s for to do a check.



If someone known a system better, please inform me ;-) Thanks.

More info: http://gonsystem.blogspot.com.es/2018/05/nagios-check-certificates.html

Check at Windows 2012 R2
by GoN | Published: July 19, 2017 | Last Updated: May 18, 2018

No hay comentarios: